OPENING YOUR ACCOUNT
1. In order to open an account (“Your Account”) to use the Website services, you should provide your e-mail address, choose a password and fill-out the information required to complete the registration by providing us with the personal information, including your name, date of birth and phone number.
2. Your name on Your Account must match your true and legal name and identity. To verify your identity, the Company reserves the right to request at any time satisfactory proof of identity (including but not limited to copies of a valid passport/identity card and/or any payment cards used). Failure to supply such documentation may result in suspension of the account.
3. You certify that you have provided accurate, complete and true information about yourselves upon registration and will maintain the accuracy of your information by promptly updating any registration information that may have changed. Failure to do so may result in account closure, account limitations or voiding of any transactions (bonus, winnings).
4. If you have any questions or if you encounter any problems during registration, you can contact Support Service by sending an email to [email protected]
5. You may only open a single account at the Website. In all cases, only one account per customer, per household, per address, per shared computer and per shared IP address will be allowed to sign up and make use of the Casino. Any other account you open on the Website will be considered as the “Duplicate Account”. You are obliged to inform the Company that you want to create a Duplicate account due to the original account access loss or any other important reason and receive a permission from the Company before the Duplicate account is created. In any other cases all Duplicate Accounts may be immediately closed by the Company and:
- all transactions made from the Duplicate Account will be made void;
- any returns, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during the time the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited from you and a return may be claimed by us. Any funds withdrawn from the Duplicate account shall be returned to us on demand.
- the Company is not obliged to compensate any funds from both bonus and real money balances of the Duplicate account. The Company reserves the right to make a decision, at its sole discretion, concerning the return of any lost funds that were used for bets made via the Duplicate Account.
- the Company does not accept any requests on fund returns which have been lost or initially deposited on the Duplicate Account in case if the Duplicate Account was created with intent of receiving bonuses and other promo offers from the Casino, as well as if a number of Duplicate Accounts was created with a purpose of receiving a return of the first deposits made on previously created Duplicate Accounts, which is considered to be an intentional abuse. If the Company decides at its sole discretion that the Duplicate Accounts were created only with a purpose of fraud and/or abuse of the following Terms and Conditions all funds deposited on this Duplicate Account will not be returned to the player.
1. If you wish to participate in betting or gaming using the Website, You must deposit money into Your Account.
You undertake that:
- all money that you deposit in Your Account is untainted with any illegality and, in particular, does not originate from any illegal activity or source; and
- all payments made into your account are authorized and you will not attempt to reverse a payment made into Your Account or take any action which will cause such a payment to be reversed by a third party, in order to avoid any legitimate liability.
2. The Company does not accept 3rd party deposits, ie. a friend, relative, partner, husband or wife. You must deposit from an account/system or credit card that is registered in your own name. If we discover during our security checks that this has occurred, all casino winnings will be forfeited and sent back to the casino and the original deposit to the rightful owner of the account/Credit Card.
3. If bank transfer is required to return the money to the rightful owner, all bank charges will be borne by the receiver.
4. You are allowed to use only one phone number if you wish to add money to Your Account with paid SMS. You should indicate this phone number in your profile. The Company does not allow the users to take loans from cell phone operators who allow this type of service, even if the operator allowed that. You cannot make sms deposits with such loans with negative balance. Users violating this rule are blacklisted, and gamers’ accounts are blocked without a withdrawal option.
5. We do not accept cash funds sent to us. We reserve the right to use third party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions to process payments made by and to you in connection with your use of the services. To the extent that they do not conflict with the terms of this Term, you agree to be bound by the Terms of such third party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions.
6. By depositing money, you agree that you will not make or attempt to make any charge-backs, and/or deny or reverse any payment that you have made and you will reimburse the Company for any charge-backs, denial or reversal of payments you make and any loss suffered by the Company as a consequence thereof.
7. In case of suspicious or fraudulent payment, including the use of stolen credit cards or any other fraudulent activity (including any charge-back or other reversal of a payment) and including depositing with a purpose of money exchange between payment systems the Company reserves the right to block Your Account, reverse any made pay-out and recover any winnings. We are entitled to inform any relevant authorities or entities (including credit reference agencies) of any payment fraud or other unlawful activity and may employ collection services to recover payments. However, under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any unauthorized use of credit cards, regardless of whether or not the credit cards were reported stolen.
8. We may at any time set off any positive balance on Your Account against any amount you owe to us when we re-settle any bets or wagers pursuant to Duplicate Accounts, Collusion, Cheating, Fraud and Criminal Activity or Errors.
9. You acknowledge and agree that Your Account is not a bank account and is therefore not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any banking or other system insurance. Additionally, any money deposited in Your Account will not earn any interest.
10. You acknowledge and agree that all currencies’ exchange rates, including the bitcoin exchange rate, might change and the Company is not responsible for any exchange rate changes.
11. Terms and Conditions for 1-Сlick payments. You agree to pay for all goods and/or services or other additional services you ordered through the Website, as well as for any additional expenses (if necessary), including, but not limited, all possible taxes, charges, etc. You take full responsibility for timely payments for Website. Payment service provider only facilitates a payment for the amount indicated by the Website, and it is not responsible for paying by user of the Website the aforementioned additional funds/expenses. After clicking the “Pay” button the transaction is irrevocably deemed to be processed and executed. After clicking the “Pay” button you agree that you will not be eligible to cancel the payment or request to cancel it. By placing the order on the Website, you confirm and state that you do not violate legislation of any country.
Also, by accepting these Rules (and/or Terms & Conditions), you, as cardholder, confirm that you are entitled to use Services offered via the Website. In case you use Website’s services, offering such specific services as gaming services, you make legally binding declaration that you have reached or surpassed the legal age, which is considered as such by your jurisdiction in order to use Services provided by the Website. By starting to use the Website’s Services you take legal responsibility for not violating the legislation of any country where this Service is being used, and confirm that the payment service provider is not responsible for any such unlawful or unauthorized violation. By agreeing to use the Website’s Services, you understand and accept that processing of any of your payments are executed by the payment service provider, and there is no statutory right of revocation of already purchased goods and/or services or any other opportunities to cancel the payment.
If you wish to reject to use Services for your next purchases of goods and/or services or other facilities on the Website, you can do that by using your Personal account/profile on the Website. Payment service provider is not responsible for any failure to process the data related to your payment card, or for the issuing bank’s refusal to provide authorization of the payment with your payment card. Payment service provider is not responsible for the quality, quantity, price, terms or conditions of any goods and/or services or other facilities offered to you or purchased by you from the Website by using your payment card. When you pay for any of the Website’s goods and/or services, you are primarily bound by the Website terms and conditions.
Please note that only you, as the cardholder, is responsible for paying for all goods and/or services you have ordered through the Website and for any additional expenses/fees that can be applied to this payment. Payment service provider acts only as the executor of the payment in the amount stated by the Website, and it is not responsible for pricing, total prices and/or total sums. In case there is a situation when you do not agree with the aforementioned terms and conditions and/or other reasons, we ask you not to proceed with the payment, and, if necessary, contact directly the administrator/support of the Website.
12. You may request withdrawal of funds from Your Account at any time provided that:
- all payments made into Your Account have been confirmed as cleared and none have been charged-back, reversed or otherwise cancelled;
- any Checks referred to in paragraph 6 above have been completed.
13. When making a cash-out request a certain points need to be considered:
- all information in your profile must be filled out and must contain at least one confirmed phone number. The number is considered fully confirmed only after a successful call to the user from the Company’s representative; the Company reserves the right to conduct periodic verification of the telephone number validity. In case the Company cannot reach the user via the confirmed telephone number, this number will be considered invalid.
- funds must be withdrawn with the same method used for depositing;
- due to MasterCard’s regulations we are not permitted to return funds to your MasterCard Credit Card. Therefore, any withdrawal request made after depositing using a MasterCard Credit Card will need to be returned via an alternative payment method;
14. If the requested amount exceeds one thousand united states dollars (USD 1.000), or by other purpose that casino administration may have in case of fraud investigations, the player identification procedure must be carried out by sending us a copy or a digital photograph of your identification documents, such as the Passport or an ID card (page with a photo), utility bill (mobile phone bill cannot be accepted). If you made deposits to your account with the plastic card you must also send us the copies of this card’s front side and back side. The first six digits and the last four digits of the card’s number (if you have the card number embossed note that the same digits must be covered on the card’s front side and the back side ) must be visible, the CVV2 code must be painted out.
15. When a withdrawal request is made, the player requesting it cannot have active bonus rounds (free spins), free bets or risk free bets available to use for sports betting, and not any bets made completely or partially via free bets or risk free bets on sport events that are yet to have their final results announced. In order to complete the money withdrawal you need to play all the active bonus rounds, free bets and risk free bets, or cancel them.
16. The maximum amount a player can withdraw within a month is 100.000 USD, except in some particular cases pre-agreed with administration.
17. We reserve the right to withhold a fee of 5% from a withdrawal amount or decline the withdrawal request, in case the deposited funds requested to be withdrawn have not been put into play. Please note that if you play any game from the Live Dealers, Sport, Video Pokers, Tables, Sports or Other sections your minimum bet turnover required for the withdrawal has to be equal to your deposit amount multiplied by 3.
The company allows no more than two payouts per day with no charges applied. If you exceed your daily payout limit, a 10% fee will be deducted from each of the payouts. A payout refers to a sequence of any payout requests with no deposits in between. For example:
|deposit 1 -> payout request 1.1 + payout request 1.2 -> deposit 2 -> payout request 2.1 + payout request 2.2 -> deposit 3 -> deposit 4 -> payout request 3|
In this case, payout requests 1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 2.2 will be fulfilled with no charges while payout request 3 will be subject to a fee if all payouts are accomplished within one calendar day.
Transactions on cards issued by banks of the Russian Federation are carried out with additional commissions. The list of mandatory commissions, depending on payment systems:
|Sberbank||5% commission on payouts|
|Tinkoff||5% commission on payouts|
|Visa||5% commission on payouts and deposits|
|Mastercard||5% commission on payouts|
|Mir||5% commission on payouts|
|Piastrix||5% commission on payouts|
|Monetix||5% commission on payouts|
|Webmoney||5% commission on payouts|
|Qiwi||5% commission on payouts|
18. If the payout amount is more than 1000 USD the company reserves the right to run an additional verification of game transactions in a period of 48 hours.
19. When a player makes deposits, a 3% fee is deducted for those made via the Qiwi payment system and a 4% fee for those made via the YandexMoney payment system. The fee is charged automatically on the deposited amount when the deposit is made.
20. All the payments for Skrill and NETELLER will be processed by OWL IN N.V.
21. We expressly recognize and will communicate to our Customers that neither AstroPay, nor any of its affiliates nor any of its brands, have made or will make any warranty nor representation as to the goods and/or services provided by us and that AstroPay and its affiliates shall not be liable whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the products and/or services Merchant provides. Moreover, regarding our business relation with Astropay, we hereby declare their activities are exclusively those related to Payment Processing.